How to get rid of cellulite? How to get rid of cellulite on thighs, arms, legs and bums? These types of questions often caught my attention in the past, while I was flipping through forums and health and beauty websites that cater to women.
But I wasn’t quite perturbed. For one thing, my skin looked so perfect, glowing, healthy and beautiful!
However, after I gave birth to my first child, one morning, while I was taking a close look at my body (I just wanted to see how I looked after childbirth), I felt shuddered to see that my skin has lost quite a bit of its shine and elasticity. And the dimpled, puckered truth was almost staring me at my face!
“Oh, my God, I have cellulite on my skin and it doesn’t look all that youthful now! What has happened to my skin?” I just cried in pain.
I was perplexed, not knowing what to do. I started talking to my friends about it. I also desperately started searching online for a solution that might tell me how to get rid of cellulite naturally.
I discovered that let alone common women, even the Hollywood beauties and supermodels, fitness fiends and expert yogis suffer from cellulite and it is a very common feminine problem. Lo, I was not the only one then, I thought.
There was one consolation, though. I came to know that though these unsightly lines and dimpled surface make you look ugly and aged, they are in no way harmful for your health. And yet dermatologists and plastic surgeons worldwide will keep on telling you that you must get rid of cellulite from your skin as quickly as possible, as if it is no less severe than cancer!
However, I discovered to my chagrin that medical solutions are few and far between!
But I wasn’t really prepared to accept this passively. I decided to make my own research about it. And the first thing that struck me was the fact that in spite of modern medical advancements, little is known about the cause of cellulite. Here are some important facts I gathered:
- Cellulite is not merely skin-deep—there is more to it than meets the eye! To put it simply, cellulite can be termed as pockets of fat that have squeezed between bands of adipose tissue, known as septae, which lies under the skin.
- Cellulite definitely discriminates between man and women. For, women of all ages and races have it, while practically no man does. The reason behind it is that men have tougher bands in a crisscross formation which keep the fat in place. On the other hand, women possess vertical septae through which the fat can raise its ugly head.
- Size doesn’t really matter, so far as cellulite is concerned. Both thin and plumpy women can have cellulite. The more body fat you will have, the more prominent the dimples will appear. However, contrary to popular belief, even skinny girls have fat between muscles and skin, which is enough for cellulite to make its presence felt!
- You can’t remove cellulite through diet. Losing weight may apparently seem to be a smart move. However, quite ironically, it can make your cellulite worse! When you shed your pounds, you also get rid of the extra flab, which, theoretically speaking, should lessen your cellulite. Instead, your skin is likely to be saggy after you lose extra fat. And this is going to make your cellulite more prominent.
- There is also a genetic factor associated with cellulite. Your genes are going to determine how you are going to store fat and how likely that stored flab is going to push through the septae to make those ugly dimples.
- Hormones do play a crucial role here. But exactly what role, we are not sure.
I was truly confused, almost getting drowned in a farrago of information. I thought liposuction might come to my rescue. But after I delved deep into this, I came to know that liposuction, instead of helping out, will actually make matters worse. Getting rid of excess fat through liposuction can leave your skin loose and dimpled!
“There is a lot of fiction and marketing out there”, says Neil Sadick, a clinical professor of Dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College in NYC, who is regarded as an authority on this subject.
He and his colleagues are of the opinion that cellulite is a structural problem in the skin layer called dermis, which lies under the epidermis. Now diminishing levels of collagen cause the subcutaneous dermal section to weaken considerably and result in cellulite.
I was really rummaging through the internet now, quite desperate to find out a solution that might help me to get rid of cellulite of my thighs, legs and bums. I was looking at the cellulite creams, or anti-cellulite ointments that might help. If you want to read more about cellulite creams, read this article.
I was also looking for other alternatives like laser and massage therapy to get rid of cellulite for good. But to my utter dismay, I came to the bitter conclusion that cellulite, as most medical experts claim, is a structural problem and hence it cannot be cured, but we can surely make our skin look significantly better, brighter and healthier.
Now, this was at least some consolation for me. So, I started checking out the solutions available at hand and recommended by experts.
- Exercise is crucial—no scientific research has been able to explain how workouts affect cellulite, but it has been found that a fitness routine can really tighten up the whole package. Women do need to start lifting weight twice or thrice a week. Resistance exercise will act like fillers for your skin. If your muscles are more defined, your skin will look smoother and healthier.
- Cellulite creams or other skin-tightening creams can be used that might help to build up collagen in the skin. Read more about here.
However, I was far from satisfied. I was totally devastated, almost on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Why, there must be some solutions to cure my cellulite? I asked myself. My skin appeared so aged, so dimply now! I couldn’t even wear a bikini and sunbathe on the beach, lest people should laugh at me. It was a horrifying feeling!
At this point in time, one of my closest friends told me about the Truth About Cellulite Program. And what is more, she also told me that she has benefited a lot from this program. I became curious. Is this the solution I was looking for?
I started reading the reviews I found about this program and I liked what I read. Let me now tell you what I discovered.
What exactly is Truth about Cellulite?
Truth about Cellulite, also known as the Symulast Method, is a full-proof cellulite removal system for women. It is a targeted exercise program that enables you to burn excess flab and strengthen weak legs, arms, butt and abdomen muscles.
What impressed most were the excellent credentials of Joey Atlas, the author of the Program, who has a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology and also has vast experience as a fitness trainer.
This program is comprehensive and based on the laws of human physiology. This fitness guru has explained all exercises visually in a step-by-step manner. This makes the whole Program very easy to follow. The Truth About Cellulite System is released through a digital book and video representations.
After the purchase, you will get full access to the Truth About Cellulite Program. Apart from the instructional materials, you will also get a private training schedule, an anti-cellulite Cardio Guide as well as a cellulite prevention and maintenance guide that will help you to stay away from cellulite for the rest of your life.
Will this work for me? Yes, definitely. The Truth About Cellulite system is designed to suit the needs of every woman affected by cellulite. You will not need to buy any extra fitness equipment to carry on with your anti-cellulite mission.
You can enjoy doing the exercises with your family members, your friends and associates. And don’t forget the 60-Day Money back guarantee it offers!
I know you are now dying to know whether I bought the Truth About Cellulite myself and whether it has benefited me as well. The answer is an emphatic YES. Otherwise, I would not have recommended it!
Although I had a lot of doubts about this system initially, all the cobwebs of doubts and apprehensions vanished after I went through the videos and exercise schedule.
I really couldn’t believe my eyes! After a couple of months, I discovered that my legs no longer looked lumpy. I suffered a lot about my dimples on the hips, thighs and butt for a long time. So much so that wearing a swimsuit was a real challenge for me!
And I was deeply embarrassed when people made fun of my “orange peel skin”.
As I said, I was really skeptical about buying this System, but when I continued religiously with this Cellulite System, I found out that I was gradually becoming free from this ugly, dimpled, cottage cheese skin that made me feel aged and unhappy.
This man, Joey Atlas, is a man on a mission. He has helped thousands of unhappy and frustrated women to get rid of cellulite of the thighs, legs and bums.
I am really thankful to this man who has helped me get back my long-lost energy and youthfulness, and I have got back my healthy, youthful skin as I had in my younger days.
So, don’t feel embarrassed by the orange peel skin. There is help at hand. Read this detailed Truth About Cellulite Review for more information on this anti-cellulite System.
Hurry up! There is a huge discount going on right now and this might end any day.